What is it?
Designing a website is a craftsmanship. It has to be as superb, functional or effective as possible. This process requires continuous effort in improving a site to achieve your company’s goals while delivering an awesome user experience.
Web-site optimization can be broken down into 3 components:
- Website Design: Having a great web design is more than the graphics and outlook of the site. It is the functionality of it – making it user friendly, and nurturing your prospects in becoming a customer.
- Social Media Optimization (SMO): SMO allows you to engage your target audience and make your content shareable and visible on social networking platforms.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): SEO is basically utilising specific keywords and links to make your website visible by getting top ranking in search engines.
Why is it neccessary?
Humans enjoy looking at pretty things. A web design can persuade visitors to stay or to leave. We only have that few seconds to make an impression. More than its aesthetic appeals, the site has to be fast processing, user friendly and the ability to guide visitors to take action (purchase your product/ engaged in your service) .
But what is a well-designed website if your customers are not able to find you easily? Here is where Social media optimisation (SMO) and Search engine optimisation (SEO) comes in. Many companies often overlooked the importance of social media or do not maintain their accounts regularly. Our professional and dedicated team are very experienced in this area and will help you maximise your company’s potential in getting traffic and boosting your ranks in search engine sites.
Let us help you to discover the secrets in creating the best user experience and bringing traffic to your site.
In Summary, the key elements in Web design optimisation are:
- Aesthetic (It has to look good & user friendly)
- Functionality (fast processing)
Web design optimisation process
Our consultants will evaluate your current website and run through the good and bads with you.
2. Web design solution
Based on the evaluations, our specialist will proposed a solution that will steer your company in reaching your targets.
3. Web delivery
We’ll present our mock up designs & solutions to our clients for approval and eventually, celebrate together when we officially launch the site.
Social Media Optimisation
There are a few way we can help to optimize your social marketing efforts. This includes:
- Strategic planning and project management
- Social media account management (images, videos, captions, responding customers’ enquiry/ feedback)
- Mobile and web applications
- Analytics (eg. web traffic, engagement level etc)
Social Media Optimisation process
- Overall goals & objectives
- Define your target audience
- Analyse your current account and decide how to further improve
- Develop a strategy plan
– Which channel to leverage on
– Type of content
– Overall theme
- Officially launch our campaign upon approval
- Return on Investment
- Level of engagement
- Evaluate how we can move on from here.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
We will conduct a comprehensive research of your site, the industry and competitors to craft a tailored marketing strategy for your business. These analysis includes site ranking, site age, internal linking structures, plagiarisms etc.
- Identifying keywords
We will work closely with you to identify specific keywords that will be able to meet your goals and objectives.
We will carefully monitor the spider activity, search engine rankings, website traffic, website links and conversion. Throughout this process, we will work closely with you to achieve your marketing goals. Our passion for professionalism and perfection is imperative to what we do.